O'Reilly Book Reviewer

I review for the O'Reilly Blogger Review Program

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Book Review: Learn to program with Scratch A Visual Introduction to Programming with Games, Art, Science, and Math

Learn to Program with Scratch
A Visual Introduction to Programming with Games, Art, Science, and Math
Publisher: No Starch Press
Released: February 2014
Pages: 288

This is one of those books that I didn't read but feel confident to review. Let me explain - I let my 9-year old read it instead. My kid was thrilled to receive this book and try out the exercises. It rarely came to me for any explanation except for installation of Scratch and some random troubleshooting. 

This is definitely a book I would recommend to any kid. It is very clear and examples are very simple and easy to follow. It kept my kid motivated and is helping him spend his summer vacation well. 

1 comment: